Travel Promo

September 4, 2007

inlove?

i'm in love…i never thought it would happened to me (again) but it has…. i can't get him out of my mind… i keep thinking about how much i enjoy being with him…. how great he look when he smile and how much i like his laugh… i daydream about him off and on all day, replaying pieces of our last conversation…about the funny things he said or did… i've memorize his face.. and the way he looked at me, it melts my heart…everytime i think about it, i catch myself smiling…. when i imagine what will happen the next time we see each other. he is something special…because i can't remember the last time i felt strongly about someone….eventhough neither of us knows what the future holds…i know one thing for sure…. he's the best thing that happened to me in a long time…..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review