Travel Promo

April 19, 2013

Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club Daytour Rates

I noticed that my Daytour at Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club   post gained many views this past view weeks. Many are searching for rates for daytour in Anvaya Cove.

Here is what I gathered from Anvaya.

Day tour rates:

1.  LEAN SEASON (July 1-October 15)

Weekdays 
  • unaccompanied guest with authorization form from member
  • maximum number of guests per member is 20
  • free guests is 10
  • Php 400/guest for 11th-20th guest
  • Php 500/guest for 21st guest onwards
Weekends
  • unaccompanied guest with authorization form from member
  • maximum number of guests per member is 10
  • free guests is 5
  • Php 400/guest for 6th-10th guest
  • Php 500/guest for 11th guest onwards

2.  PEAK AND HOLIDAYS (October 16 - June 30)

Weekdays 
  • unaccompanied guest with authorization form from member is allowed
  • maximum number of guests per member is 20
  • free guests is 10
  • Php 400/guest for 11th-20th guest
  • Php 1000/guest for 21st guest onwards
Weekends
  • should be accompanied by member
  • maximum number of guests per member is 10
  • free guests is 5
  • Php 400/guest for 6th-10th guest
  • Php 1000/guest for 11th guest onwards


3.  SUPER PEAK 

Weekdays and Weekends
  • Holy Week, All Saint's Day (October 31 - November 02)
  • Christmas Holidays (December 24 - January 03)
  • unaccompanied guest not allowed
  • maximum number of guests per member is 5
  • no free guest
  • Php 400/guest for 1st-5th guest
  • Php 1000/guest for 6th guest onwards

*Guest fees apply to ALL unaccompanied guests.
*Guest fees are inclusive of Php 250.00 consumable applicable to food and beverage only.



16 comments:

Unknown said...


good day!

http://www.flipkey.com/nasugbu-resort-rentals/p404419/


FULLY FURNISHED CONDO UNITS FOR RENT
@
Pico De Loro Beach & Country Club

HAMILO COAST

Overnight Stay starts P4,500/night

COOKING is allowed

peak season rates:
STUDIO UNIT Php 4,500- 5,500k/night (maximum 6 persons)
1 BEDROOM UNIT with balcony P6,000-P7,000/night ( maximum 7 persons)
2 BEDROOM UNIT LOFT TYPE 104 sqms. P9,500- P10,500/night ( maximum 10 persons)
2 BEDROOM UNIT - FLAT TYPE 92 sqms. P9,500- P11,000/night (maximum 10 persons)

Total of 10 UNITS available FOR RENT

Thanks,
jean ner
0935-7979636/0922-8855552
maryjean_ner@yahoo.com


hendrick said...

anvaya 2 bedroom unit at seabreeze verandas for rent
click on link below
https://www.facebook.com/anvayasbv.b101?ref=hl

hendrick said...

anvaya accomodation
facebook.com\anvayasbv.b101

Anonymous said...

hi there, im very much interested renting your condo unit, overnight stay, how much.. please reply, thank you --- jane Fabello

Inquiries said...

Hi all,

Good day , we are Anvaya BNC member and we also have a unit there that we can offer for rent.

Please visit our website for full details. wwww.anvayaseabreeze.com

we can assist and sponsor you if you are interested to visit the place.


Thank you

marichoi_concepcion said...

Sir how much po overnight stay, aug 29-30, 4-5 persons? :-)

marichoi_concepcion said...

Hi sir how much po overnight stay, aug 29-30, 4-5 persons? :-)

Anonymous said...

How much overnight stay good for 10 adults and 4kids on july 16-17 2016?

Unknown said...

inquire lang po ako daytour for 3 pax on May 1, sana may available pa. need your reply pls.09753584402 thanks

MGST EVENTS AND MANAGEMENT said...

Wed like to visit anvaya today. Are there pool fees to be paid? Apart from the 500 fee? What are other fees to be paid aside from food? My cousin is a member will his call can avail us of guest accomodation privilege?

Anonymous said...

I am in fact glad to read this blog posts which
includes tons of valuable facts, thanks for providing such information.

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so happy I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Aol for something else, Anyways I
am here now and would just like to say cheers for a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it
all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I
have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up
the excellent work.

Anonymous said...

Great articlе. I will be experiencіng a few of these issues as well..

my latest blog post : How To Password Ꮲrotect F᧐lder
The Planet Using Juѕt Your Blog

Anonymous said...

Ηowdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. Tһe text in your
article seem to be runnіng off the scгeen in Chrome.
I'm not sure if this iѕ a formatting issue or something to do
with browser compatiƄility but I figured I'd post to let you know.

The design ⅼook great though! Hoρe you get the рroblem fixed soon.
Kudos
these details : 3 Methods Of Encryption Software Domination & Nine
Things I Learned After How To Encrypt A Рassword For Freeing For A Year

Anonymous said...

After I initially left a comment I appear to
have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on every
time a comment is added I recieve four emails with the exact
same comment. Perhaps there is an easy method you can remove me from that
service? Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

I think everything composed was very logical.

However, consider this, what if you added a little information? I ain't suggesting your information isn't solid., however
what if you added a title that makes people desire more?
I mean "Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club Daytour Rates" is kinda vanilla.
You should look at Yahoo's front page and see how they create news titles to grab people
to open the links. You might add a video or a picture or two to grab people interested about everything've
written. In my opinion, it could make your blog a little bit more interesting.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review