Travel Promo

April 13, 2009

caregiver

a year ago, i enrolled myself in a caregiver course. class is from 5pm to 9pm. after office, i go directly sa school. now, after all the hardwork, after all the exams, after all the assesments, now im done. i already passed the tesda exam. though i have a stable job, i decided to study as my passport to canada. my cousin wants me to be in canada with her. i really want to go to canada. but something hapend. i met someone and all of a sudden i just don't want to go abroad anymore. hay! most of my friends keep telling me that i wasted the opportunity, but then, i just followed my heart. kung saan ako masaya yun ang sinunod ko. hay magulo no!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review