Travel Promo

July 10, 2012

Paintings of 'Heartist' Joey Velasco

When I accidentally stumble upon a certain painting called "Hapag ng Pag-sa," I got interested in the painter.  I search for him in the internet but found out that he passed away last 2010. Joey Velasco was an entrepreneur who started painting to deal with the depression brought about by his illness. He suffered from kidney disease. I am trying to search for his website but with no luck, can't find it. Good thing I already saved jpeg files of his paintings when his website is still active.

Here are the masterpieces of Joey Velaco. (not sure if they are complete)

ALAY
ALAY KAY BERNS
ATROFIA YOU ARE MY STRENGTH



BE THE VOICE
BLESS MOTHER EARTH
BRAVEHEARTS
CAST ALL YOUR CARES UPON ME
FISHER OF MEN

 
GUSTO KO MAGING BAYANI
HAPAG NG PAGASA
HAPAG NG PAGIBIG





HEAL OUR LAND

HE IS MY KING
HELE
HILUMIN MO
I THIRST
IN THY WOUNDS
INNER STRENGTH
KAALAGAD
KAWANGIS KO SILA
LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH
LINGKOD
MANUNUBOS
MUNTING SIRENEO





MY HEART BEATS FOR YOU
NOURISH MY SOUL
PAGKAKASUBSOB
PALETA DE SANGRE
SUGAT
THAT I MAY SEE
THAT WE MAY BE ONE
THAT WE MAY LIVE
THY WILL BE DONE

DISCLAIMER:


I do not own or have the copyrights of the above pictures.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review