Travel Promo

October 3, 2012

Food Finds: Trappist Dried Mango

When I went to Iloilo to attend the wedding of a friend... we had the chance to tour around Iloilo City. We were suppose to go to Guimaras but the weather didn't permit us. As we bought some pasalubongs I was choosing which brand of dried mangoes to buy. then I saw this Trappist Monastic Products. I wondered if this was delicious because of the price. Most dried mangoes I bought at local stores here cost around P35-P50 per pack. But this Trappist brand cost around P100. So I bought 2 packs.

Pagdating sa bahay, I gave the 1 to my mom. When I tasted it...oh! heaven... That was the best dried mango I ever tasted. Napakalaking pagsisisi.....bakit hindi ako bumili ng marami... bakit kasi walang free taste doon sa store na binilhan namin...bakit kasi walng nagsabi na masarap pala yun. I plan on going to Guimaras pag may nakuha akong cheap airfare to Iloilo.

I tried to look for Trappist brand sa Kultura sa MOA meron kaso walang dried mango. So everytime na may friend ako na pupunta ng Iloilo, naghahabilin ako ng dried mango. Luckily, one of my friend went there last weekend and nagpabili ako! At last... natikman ko ulit. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review