Travel Promo

August 24, 2009

Trip to Oriental Mindoro

I think this is my third time in Oriental Mindoro. I am still afraid of the sea. The first time I went here, we rode the fast ferry. It’s about 45 minute boat ride from Batangas Port to Calapan. But this time (just like the second time) we rode the RORO (Starlight Ferry) because it cost us only P85 per person. For almost 2 hours we were sailing, I endure the ride. Imagine my fear. I can’t even stand or walk. From Calapan Port, we traveled by jeep (1 hour) to the quiet town of Naujan where my uncle lived. We spent our 3 day vacation eating, sleeping and chatting. We experienced the simple life in Mindoro (back to basics). Inspite of my fear I will definitely come back and explore the other towns and what Mindoro can offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review