Travel Promo

March 9, 2012

Sky Experience Adventure at Crown Regency Hotel, Cebu City

After the delicious lunch, again we rode the jeepney bound to Fuente Osmena for the Sky Experience Adventure at Crown Regency Hotel.




 Because I'm afraid of heights, I had second thought in this Edge Coaster Ride and Skywalk. But since I'm already in Cebu I want to experience it also. JoAnn and Roel back-out. That's why Seysey is crying!

 The crying lady!

Eventually, Seysey and I are the brave one!











 For rates and other inquiries:
http://www.skyexperienceadventure.com/
Tower 1, Crown Regency Hotel and Towers, Fuente Towers, Fuente Osmeña Blvd., Cebu City, 6000 Philippines
Telephone Nos.: (032) 418 - 8888 / (032) 418 - 7777
Monday - Friday (Open from 2pm till 12mn)
Saturday - (Open from 10am till 2am)
Sunday - (Open from 10am till 2mn)

We took a taxi to Taboan Market to buy pasalubongs for family and friends.


Oh my! We all smells like danggit!

*Tip- Make sure that Taboan Market is your last stop for your day tour!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review