Travel Promo

September 12, 2012

why do i feel sad?


why do i feel sad for no reason? i don't know whats wrong with me. i feel so down... i don't seem to have a problem. i can't seem to be happy about anything. 

i don't want to tell anyone (that's why i just expressed it here) because they might think me stupid or crazy and they might also think that i'm over exaggerating. i feel depressed. maybe from lack of sleep? lack of exercise?

i'm thinking of having a long vacation... somewhere were i can think over what's wrong with me.... i have several destinations in mind but i don't have budget for the vacation i'm longing. besides...my hubby can't accompany me because of his work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review