Travel Promo

May 31, 2014

Vigan: Dancing Fountain at Plaza Salcedo

After refreshing at our hotel, we went to the Plaza Salcedo to watch the now famous dancing fountain of Vigan. Right in front of the St. Paul's Cathedral is the Plaza Salcedo.


We watch the 8:00PM show. It lasted for about 10 minutes. Fountains lighted in different colors and hues was such a sight to behold. It was accompanied by modern songs. According to my sister, it was much better than the Symphony of Lights we witness in Hongkong. 


The St. Paul's Cathedral

There were so many people watching the show. Some children played at the water and I thought it was so fun. I was tempted to join but then I chancge my mind. Baka hindi ako papasukin sa Jollibee if I'm wet.






There are many commercial establishments around the plaza but you can notice that the architectural design and structure follows a building standard. The structures are in old Spanish time style. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review